Oven-Broiled Baby Onions With Parmesan
A specialty side that only takes 10 minutes. Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning, olive oil and low-fat Parmesan cheese give big, bold flavor to baby onions.
- Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb frozen baby onions, thawed and dried
- 2 tbsp grated low-fat Parmesan cheese
- Toss onions, olive oil, Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend and Parmesan together.
- Spray cooking spray on a 9- x 9-inch baking pan and add onion mixture.
- Roast 4 to 5 inches away from broiler until nicely caramelized, about 5 to 6 minutes depending on thickness and size of onions.