- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray, add mushrooms and cook until mushrooms release juices.
- Set aside.
- Melt the butter or margarine in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth and whisk until smooth.
- Add Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend, increase heat to medium and cook until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Add tuna to pasta, then add mushrooms, sauce and 2/3 of grated cheese.
- Mix well.
- Spread tuna mixture in large casserole.
- Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Serve immediately.
For a little extra spice, an additional tablespoon of Italian Medley Seasoning Blend may be added prior to serving.