Mexican-Style Turkey Soup
Spicy meets savory in this Dash™-enhanced soup. Tortilla strips, a medley of veggies, cooked turkey and fresh cilantro come together nicely to create a quick and easy soup.
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 oz cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 oz low-fat plain tortilla, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 29-oz. cans fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 8 oz frozen vegetable blend
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat to medium.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.