Skip to content
- For a no-fuss dinner or entertaining, make this dish up to a day ahead of time. Keep covered in refrigerator until ready to bake. Increase baking time to 40 minutes before topping with cheese.
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- 16 oz jar Ortega® salsa
- 2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 6 6-inch flour tortillas
- 4 oz can Ortega diced green chiles
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 26 oz jar pasta sauce
- 1 package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown turkey over medium-high heat in 12-inch skillet; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce, corn, beans, chiles and Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Spread half of sauce mixture in 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Arrange three tortillas over sauce; cut tortillas in half to make it easier to arrange along sides.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Layer remaining sauce and tortillas.
- Pour salsa over tortillas.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover, top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted.