Lemony Chickpea Dip
You can call 'em garbanzo beans or chickpeas, but make sure to add "tasty" and "fun" while you're at it. Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend features in this fun side.
- Yield: 3
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 15 oz can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 3 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- Puree garbanzo beans, water, yogurt and Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Stir in onion.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers or pita bread triangles.