Skip to content
Lemon Pepper Carrots Recipe
- Drizzle lemon pepperinfused sauce over cooked carrots for a side that's healthy and hearty.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Cover carrots with cold water in small saucepan; cover saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Add onions and return to boil; reduce heat and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Drain carrots and onions.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- In same saucepan combine butter, Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend and honey.
- Simmer over medium heat for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture over carrots and onions; toss to coat well.