Skip to content
Lean Steak and Mushroom Salad
- Season last night's sirloin with Steak Grilling Blend and carve into thin slices. Finish the steak with your homemade dressing and toss with fresh vegetables for a healthy lunch or simple supper.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 12 oz boneless sirloin steak (2 inches thick), well trimmed
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Steak Grilling Blend
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Whisk together olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
- Season both sides of steak with Steak Grilling Blend.
- Cook steak on preheated grill until medium rare or desired doneness is reached, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Slice into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Place mushrooms, green onions and fresh parsley in large bowl.
- Add steak to mushroom mixture and toss with dressing.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and serve immediately.