Italian Chicken Sandwich
- Melted mozzarella cheese, lettuce and tomatoes are placed between two slices of Italian bread. You've got a delicious and easy take on an Italian chicken sandwich in just a few steps.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp shredded reduced-sodium mozzarella cheese
- 4 slice Italian bread, sliced diagonally
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tomato slices
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breast and sprinkle with half of Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn over and sprinkle with remaining Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Reduce heat and cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices are clear when pierced.
- Sprinkle chicken with cheese, cover pan and let stand for 2 minutes to melt cheese.
- Place lettuce leaf and tomato on bread slice.
- Top with chicken.
- Serve immediately.