Skip to content
- Make this Italian favorite the next time you host a casual get-together. You'll wow the crowd with the savory flavor thanks to the spices from Original Blend.
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 3/4 cup quick mild or spicy italian sauce
- 3/4 cup may subsitute with 3 eggs egg substitute
- 3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup divided milk
- 2 tsp divided Original Blend
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp grated, divided parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine milk, flour, 1/4 cup egg substitute or one egg, and 1 tsp. Original Blend; mix well until smooth.
- Heat lightly greased 8-inch skillet pan.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. Of batter into pan tilting to spread over bottom of pan.
- Return to heat.
- When crepe is dry on top, turn onto plate and repeat as above, lightly greasing pan before each crepe.
- For filling, combine ricotta cheese, remaining 1/2 cup egg substitute or two eggs, 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese and remaining Mr.
- Dash Original Blend; mix well.
- Place 2 Tbsp. In center of each crepe.
- Fold end of crepe over filling; fold each side toward the center and roll forming a packet.
- Place crepes closely together in shallow baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Spoon Italian sauce over crepes.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 30 minutes.