Skip to content
- Be prepared for a full, happy belly with these delicious meatballs. Pair with noodles or mashed potatoes to create a meal the whole family will love.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 cup unseasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 lb lean ground beef (5% fat)
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/2 tbsp low-sodium steak sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape into 16 meatballs, about 1 1/2 inch in diameter.
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Serve meatballs with Paprika Dipping Sauce.