Hot Crab Spread
- Serve this warm and creamy party spread that's easy to make and low in sodium with fresh veggies or crusty bread. Your guests are sure to love it.
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- 6 oz can crabmeat
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese in medium bowl; mix well.
- Spray baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes.