Skip to content
Holiday Rice Mix
- Simply mix the dry ingredients for this rice mix in a decorative jar and attach a recipe card for a thoughtful holiday gift from your kitchen to theirs.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Combine converted white rice, low-sodium chicken bouillon, Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Place water in saucepan, bring to boil.
- Add 1 cup Mrs. Dash Flavored Rice Mix to boiling water.
- Bring back to a boil, cover and turn heat to low.
- Simmer 20 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- Stir butter into rice with a fork and serve with your favorite meat dish.