Skip to content
Ham & Asparagus Frittata
- This hearty frittata is a great go-to dinner dish for the family. Season ham and asparagus with Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend, then mix with eggs and cheese to perfect this savory entree.
Cook Time: 22 Minutes
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp butter
- 3 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 5 oz diced cooked ham
- 1 cup grated low-sodium cheddar cheese
- 9 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet.
- Add diced ham, Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend and asparagus, and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Add 3/4 cup of cheese, then add ham mixture.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet; pour in egg and vegetable mixture.
- Arrange several pieces of ham and asparagus attractively on top and sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the mixture.
- Cook frittata on top of the stove until the sides begin to set, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake until frittata is set, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Run spatula around edge of frittata to loosen from skillet.
- Slide onto an attractive serving platter, cut into wedges and serve.