Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Don't have much time to make dinner? No excuses needed with this recipe! So easy and quick to make, you'll be feeding hungry mouths in no time.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 lb lean ground beef (95% lean)
- 1 lb cooked egg noodles
- 7 oz can mushrooms, drained and sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 15 oz can beef broth
- 2 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Cook ground beef and 1 tablespoon Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend in a medium skillet over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until beef is browned and no longer pink.
- Remove from skillet.
- Melt butter in the same pan; whisk in flour and remaining 1 tablespoon Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Cook until slightly browned.
- Gradually whisk in broth and tomato paste.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture thickens; whisk constantly.
- Stir in mushrooms and return beef to skillet.
- Heat until warmed.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Serve with noodles and top with parsley.