Grilled Steak With Veggies
Fire up the grill and enjoy this Dash™-seasoned grilled steak. Serve with corn on the cob for the ultimate summertime sensation.
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp Steak Grilling Blend
- 1 1/2 lb rib-eye steaks
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 cup mixed veggies (red potato wedges, baby carrots, mushrooms, green beans, etc.)
- In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, Steak Grilling Blend, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Coat both sides of steaks with the mixture.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Preheat grill or broiler to medium heat.
- Place steaks on a large sheet of aluminum foil.
- Add vegetables on top and around the steaks.
- Seal foil.
- Grill or broil 20 minutes.
- Open foil.
- Remove steaks and place them over direct heat.
- Continue grilling about 3 minutes per side to desired doneness.
- Serve immediately.
- Top with vegetables and juice.