Grilled Portobello Mushrooms With Corn Salsa
Bring some sizzle to the dinner table with moist portobello mushrooms marinated in Dash™ Garlic Herb Marinade.
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed (or
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup plus an additional 2 tbsp. Garlic Herb Marinade
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- Place cleaned portobello mushrooms in large plastic bag, add Garlic Herb Marinade and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Combine 2 tablespoons Garlic Herb Marinade, corn, green onions and plum tomatoes.
- Place mushrooms on preheated grill and cook until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Brush with extra Garlic Herb Marinade during grilling, if needed.
- Turn portobello mushrooms upside down, fill with salsa and serve.