Skip to content
Grilled Mushroom Sandwiches Recipe
- Give fresh portobello mushrooms the star treatment with Steak Grilling Blend. Meaty mushroom patties make a healthy substitute for red meat.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend and Dijon mustard and set aside.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Spray mushrooms lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with Steak Grilling Blend.
- Grill mushrooms 12 to 15 minutes, turning once or twice, until the mushrooms are brown and tender.
- If desired, grill buns until toasted.
- Spoon some sauce on top.
- Cover with top of bun and serve.