Grilled Mushroom Sandwiches
- Give fresh portobello mushrooms the star treatment with Steak Grilling Blend. Meaty mushroom patties make a healthy substitute for red meat.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 3 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 4 split hamburger buns
- 2 tbsp Steak Grilling Blend
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend and Dijon mustard and set aside.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Spray mushrooms lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with Steak Grilling Blend.
- Grill mushrooms 12 to 15 minutes, turning once or twice, until the mushrooms are brown and tender.
- If desired, grill buns until toasted.
- Spoon some sauce on top.
- Cover with top of bun and serve.