Grilled Chicken Tacos
- Create a fiesta of flavor for your chicken tacos in just 25 minutes with Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 2 1/2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1 medium tomato, diced small
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 taco shells
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 cup prepared low-fat guacamole
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Combine 2 tablespoons Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice.
- Coat chicken pieces with mixture.
- Grill for 5 minutes, then turn and grill for another 5 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced.
- Remove, cool and shred chicken.
- Prepare taco shells according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, combine guacamole with remaining Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Place diced tomato, shredded lettuce, green onions, cilantro and cheese in separate bowls.
- Fill prepared taco shells with shredded chicken and serve with the individual toppings.