Skip to content
Grilled Chicken Breasts Recipe
- A unique blend of red wine vinegar, tomato paste, honey and Chicken Grilling Blend forms a delicious marinade that makes this grilled chicken absolutely delectable.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 tbsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 4 4-oz. skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp honey
- Place chicken breasts side by side in large glass casserole dish.
- Lightly score each piece 2 or 3 times with a sharp knife.
- Mix together Chicken Grilling Blend, red wine vinegar, tomato paste and honey and pour over chicken; marinate in refrigerator for up to 1 hour.
- Grill chicken on preheated grill over medium heat for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear, turning once during cooking.
- Serve hot off the grill.