Grilled Catfish With Chipotle Fruit Salsa
This flame-grilled fillet is topped with a zesty salsa made with fresh pineapple, sweet onion, cilantro, Dash™ Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend and Sugar Twin®. It's a great way to kick off grilling season.
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 4 4-oz. catfish fillets
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 medium orange, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 3 tbsp granulated white Sugar Twin
- Prepare salsa by combining orange, fresh pineapple, onion, cilantro, Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend and Sugar Twin in a bowl.
- Cover and chill.
- Spray catfish lightly with olive oil spray.
- Preheat grill and cook catfish, 3 to 4 minutes; turn and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve catfish with salsa.