Skip to content
Greek Isles Crab Cakes Recipe
- Scrumptious small bites get big flavor when seasoned with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese-style) breadcrumbs
- 1 lb crabmeat, rinsed and cleaned
- 1 tsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- 1 1/2 cup pre-washed baby spinach leaves
- In a small bowl, combine 1/3 cup mayonnaise with 1 teaspoon Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend and feta cheese; cover and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, parsley, lemon peel, Original Blend, crab, breadcrumbs and remaining 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Divide mixture into 1/2-inch-thick crab cakes.
- Heat oil and butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add crab cakes to skillet; cook about 4 minutes per side or until browned and cooked through.
- Arrange 1/4 of the spinach leaves and crab cakes on each of 6 serving plates.
- Gently press open each almost-quartered tomato; arrange next to crab cakes.
- Spoon refrigerated sauce into center of each opened tomato.
- Garnish plates with olives and lemon slices if desired.