Garlic Roasted Potatoes
A crowd-pleasing side with a zesty kick. This roasted potato recipe is bursting with flavor, thanks to Dash™ Garlic Herb Marinade.
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into 4 wedges
- 1/2 cup Garlic Herb Marinade
- Spray ovenproof pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Add Garlic Herb Marinade and potatoes to pan; toss to combine.
- Roast in preheated 400-degree oven about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn potatoes and roast an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are cooked and browned.
- Baste with additional Garlic Herb Marinade, if desired.