- No need to wait for your county fair to get your fried zucchini fix on. Make this dish in no time and flavor it with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- Combine egg substitute and water in a shallow dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs and Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend in another shallow dish.
- Dip zucchini slices first into egg mixture, then in crumb mixture to coat evenly.
- Set on cooling rack.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Fry zucchini in hot oil for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Turn zucchini over and cook for 3 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.