Skip to content
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 lb. cod
- 2 Tbsp. Dash™ Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 16 yellow corn tortillas
- ½ C. cilantro leaves
- 1 C. low fat Monterey jack cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- Place slaw mix in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, honey, Dash and olive oil until well blended.
- Pour over the slaw mix and toss well to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle Dash seasoning over the cod and rub to fully coat the fish.
- Place cod on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and registers 144°
- Heat corn tortillas in a dry skillet on med-high heat until lightly toasted.
- Break cod up into large chunks.
- Place 1 ½ oz. cod onto each tortilla and top with 1/3 C. slaw mixture, 1 Tbsp. cheese, and 2 avocado slices if desired.