Everything Salmon with Cheesy Zoodles
- Everything Salmon with Cheesy Zoodles.
Thanks to Hungry-Girl.com for this recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- 2 tbsp. light/reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder (like the kind by Spice Islands®)
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder (like the kind by Spice Islands®)
- Dash each salt and black pepper
- 1 package Green Giant® Veggie Spirals® Zucchini
- One 4-oz. raw skinless salmon fillet
- 2 tsp. Dash™ Everything But the Salt seasoning blend, or more for topping
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, Parm, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until uniform.
- Microwave Veggie Spirals® for 6 minutes, or until thawed.
- Meanwhile, bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Season both sides of salmon with Dash™ Everything But the Salt seasoning blend. Cook for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Drain Veggie Spirals® in a strainer, and thoroughly blot dry. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Add cream cheese mixture, and mix well.
- Cover and microwave for 1 minute, or until entire dish is hot. Mix until uniform.
- Serve topped with salmon.
- MAKES 1 SERVING