Crispy Baked Potato Wedges
Looking for a side to complement grilled steak perfectly? Try these easy-to-prep potato wedges that are bursting with garlic and Dash™ flavor.
- Cook Time: 31 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 slivered garlic cloves
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- 4 medium-sized red potatoes, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dry potato wedges on paper towels; rub with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 tablespoon Original Blend.
- Roast on baking pan about 30 minutes, turning at 15 minutes to evenly brown potatoes.
- Mix garlic, lemon juice and remaining olive oil in a small pan with remaining Original Blend.
- Serve alongside roasted wedges for dipping.