Skip to content
Creamy Cole Slaw
- Simple to make and refreshing for those summer days. No cookout is complete without a classic side of coleslaw.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat, reduced-sodium mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cup thinly sliced or shredded cabbage or cole slaw mix
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend until well mixed.
- Pour over cabbage and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.