Country Garden Alfredo
Keep the daily greens colorful and interesting with conveniently bagged frozen vegetables. Creamy, cheesy noodles flavored with Dash™ Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend is a low-sodium favorite the whole family will love.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 12 oz egg noodles
- 16 oz package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- 2 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 3 tbsp Molly McButter® Natural Butter Sprinkles
- 8 oz package reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed and softened
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In last 4 minutes of boiling, add frozen vegetables to boiling noodles.
- Drain noodles/vegetable mix; set aside and keep warm.
- In separate saucepan, add milk, cream cheese, Molly McButter and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Heat until cream cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Toss hot noodles, green onions and sauce.