Clams & Mussels in Broth
Simmer mussels and clams in Dash™ homemade broth for added lemon flavor. It's a seafood sensation the entire family will enjoy.
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/4 cup clam juice
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 8 fresh littleneck clams, cleaned
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 30 fresh mussels, cleaned
- 4 tsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Combine water, wine, clam juice and Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add mussels and clams.
- Cover pan and cook over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until mussels are open.
- Remove mussels and continue to cook if needed for clams to open.
- Serve with cooking broth and lemon.