A savory stew with San Francisco roots. Tomatoes, fish and shrimp get Italian-inspired flavors with Dash™ and tomato sauce.
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 cup green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1 lb boneless, skinless, medium- or firm-flesh fish fillets (red snapper, cod, halibut, haddock), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 8 oz can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 2 15-oz. cans no-salt-added tomatoes, diced in juice
- Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
- Cook green pepper, stirring, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce and Italian Medley Seasoning Blend.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add fish and shrimp and return to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 7 minutes, or until done.
- Stir in wine during last minute of cooking.
- Serve immediately.