Skip to content
Chipotle Egg Soufflés Recipe
- Spicy soufflé has never been so simple. Three ingredients make up this tasty brunch appetizer.
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Coat four 4-oz. ovenproof straight-sided ramekins with cooking spray.
- Beat egg yolks with whisk until creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Add Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend and scallions and beat 20 seconds.
- With a clean, dry whisk, beat egg whites until almost stiff, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Fold carefully into egg yolk mix.
- Place folded mix into ramekins and bake in preheated 400-degree oven 4 to 5 minutes until puffed and nicely browned.