Chicken With Zucchini & Corn
- An autumn favorite with a kick. Traditional chicken breasts are a fiery bite with Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and picante sauce.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2/3 cup mild picante sauce
- 8 oz can no-salt-added corn
- 2 tsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 2 cup zucchini, halved and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- Set 10-inch nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- When hot, add chicken and cook 2 minutes.
- Turn and sprinkle each piece with 1/2 teaspoon Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Cook 2 minutes longer until cooked through.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet and simmer 5 minutes or until zucchini is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve chicken topped with sauce.