Skip to content
- An easy weeknight dinner that takes just 20 minutes. Garlic, ginger and Original Blend add Asian-inspired flavor to this quick and easy stir-fry.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 8 oz frozen Asian stir-fry vegetable medley, thawed
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 slivered garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- 3 scallions, white and green parts, cut into 1-inch lengths
- Heat an 8-inch sauté pan or wok over medium heat.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of oil and toss with garlic, ginger, Original Blend and scallions.
- Stir-fry one minute.
- Add the Asian vegetables and continue to stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Remove to a bowl.
- Add remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil to pan.
- Stir-fry chicken strips until cooked through.
- Add reserved partially cooked vegetable mix and finish cooking all together.