Chicken Satay With Peach Dipping Sauce
- Every last morsel of chicken will be devoured by the end of your next get-together. To give even more flavor to the savory chicken, dunk it in peach dipping sauce infused with Dash™, peaches and honey.
- Cook Time: 16 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tbsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 peaches, skinned, pitted and halved
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce and apple juice in small bowl. Add Chicken Grilling Blend and mix well.
- Cut chicken into long strips.
- Place in glass bowl and add marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours or overnight.
- Thread chicken on 8-inch wooden or metal skewers.
- Broil or grill 4 to 6 minutes, turning during cooking and basting with extra marinade.
- To make sauce, add all remaining ingredients to blender or food processor and pulse off and on until mixture is almost smooth.
- Place dipping sauce in bowl and serve.