- A family favorite dish with chicken and tomatoes. Low-sodium, big-flavor benefits with Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cup cooked penne pasta
- 4 oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 tsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 16 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pound chicken flat.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend in a bowl.
- Dip chicken in mixture; coat both sides evenly.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat; add chicken.
- Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and cook additional 2 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Cut chicken into strips and set aside.
- Add tomatoes to pan.
- Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and toss.
- Top with cooked chicken.