Skip to content
- A quick-made recipe with the fresh and zesty flavor of Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend and orange citrus.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend
- 4 4- to 5-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a large ovenproof sauté pan to medium heat.
- Add half of olive oil, then onions.
- Sauté 2 minutes.
- Remove onions to a plate; add rest of olive oil and brown chicken, 2 to 3 minutes each side.
- Return onions to pan and sprinkle all with Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend.
- Toss again and add orange juice.
- Cook in oven 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove and rest 2 minutes.
- Spoon onions and juice over chicken to serve.