Skip to content
Chicken Herb Salad
- Chicken does double duty when grilled the night before and added to this tasty salad made with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and Chicken Grilling Blend.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Spray chicken with olive oil spray and roll in Chicken Grilling Blend until well coated.
- Cook on grill for 5 minutes, then turn and cook for another 5 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced.
- Remove from grill and cool; cut into short strips and set aside.
- Combine Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend with olive oil and mayonnaise, add lettuce and toss.
- Place chicken and croutons on lettuce.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.