Chicken Herb Salad
- Chicken does double duty when grilled the night before and added to this tasty salad made with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 3 tbsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- Spray olive oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup plain croutons
- 6 cup romaine lettuce leaves
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Spray chicken with olive oil spray and roll in Chicken Grilling Blend until well coated.
- Cook on grill for 5 minutes, then turn and cook for another 5 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced.
- Remove from grill and cool; cut into short strips and set aside.
- Combine Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend with olive oil and mayonnaise, add lettuce and toss.
- Place chicken and croutons on lettuce.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.