Skip to content
- Caprese with a fine balance of chicken, mozzarella and Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tiny low-fat mozzarella balls, cut into quarters
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9- x 9- x 2-inch baking tray.
- Toss tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Lightly flatten each breast to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place tomatoes and two slices of mozzarella on each chicken breast.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place breasts on baking tray.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, vinegar and remaining tablespoon of Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cover lightly with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.