Skip to content
- Have a traditional Italian dinner at home. For a meal that tastes like fine dining but is simple to prepare and enjoy, try out this chicken cacciatore recipe.
Cook Time: 18 Minutes
- 15 oz can pasta-ready tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim, low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tbsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and brown.
- Add Italian Medley Seasoning Blend and all remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with shredded mozzarella cheese.