Chicken Breasts With Corn Bread Dressing
- Sautéed celery and onion. Turn plain croutons and chicken breasts into a new savory seasonal favorite.
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- Combine 1 tablespoon Original Blend, Chicken Grilling Blend and parsley. Mix lightly.
- Coat chicken breasts on both sides with seasoning mixture.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken breasts to skillet, cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until lightly brown.
- Remove chicken breasts from skillet, set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet over low heat.
- Add celery, onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons Original Blend and sage, mixing to blend.
- Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine cornbread crumbs and croutons in mixing bowl.
- Add vegetable mixture and broth, mixing to blend.
- Spoon dressing mixture into 2 1/2-quart baking dish lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken breasts on top of dressing mixture.
- Cover and bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover, continue baking 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken breast registers internal temperature of 170 degrees.
- Garnish with celery leaves, if desired.