Skip to content
Chicken a la Orange
- This traditional entree has never tasted better nor been prepared healthier than with the tasty Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend. Bursting with citrus flavor.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp unsalted margarine
- 4 4-oz. bone-in skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 large fresh orange, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 6 oz can unsweetened frozen orange juice concentrate
- Mix orange juice concentrate with water and set aside.
- Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken breasts on both sides.
- Sprinkle each breast with Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and top each with one orange slice.
- Reduce heat, pour half of orange juice mixture into skillet, cover and cook, simmering for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- When done, remove chicken to serving plate and keep warm. Discard orange slices.
- Whisk cornstarch into remaining juice and stir mixture into skillet, cooking 1 to 2 minutes over low heat until slightly thickened.
- To serve, pour sauce over chicken and garnish with remaining orange slices.