Skip to content
Cheesy Grits Breakfast Bowls Recipe
- Cheesy Grits Breakfast Bowls
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 cup quick cooking grits
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp Everything But the Salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package (5 oz.) baby spinach
- 2 eggs, fried or poached
- Cook grits according to package directions. Stir cheese and Dash® Everything But The Salt Seasoning Blend into prepared grits; keep warm.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet and sauté spinach 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Serve grits and spinach in bowls and top with egg and additional Seasoning Blend.