Skip to content
Cheddar Cheese Ball
- Peppers, onions and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend add a kick to the traditional cheese spread. It's just the thing for a holiday hostess gift or just because.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- 8 oz softened light cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated fine
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Place cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and dry mustard in food processor; process until well combined and smooth.
- Remove from food processor to bowl.
- Fold in roasted red peppers and green onions.
- Remove from bowl and wrap the cheese mixture in plastic wrap.
- Form a ball and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Place chopped walnuts on large plate and roll cheese ball in walnuts, gently pressing them into the surface.
- Place cheese ball on a cheese platter and surround with crackers.