Caribbean Pork Kabobs
- Grill something new with this citrus-infused recipe. Red peppers, pineapple, onions and pork tenderloin are paired perfectly with island flavor thanks to Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend and pineapple juice.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 3 tbsp Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into small cubes
- 1 sweet onion, cubed
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled and cubed
- Mix pineapple juice and 2 tablespoons Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, pour 3/8 cup (6 tablespoons) of the pineapple juice mixture over the pork.
- Pour the remaining mixture over the vegetables and stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for about one hour.
- Thread pork pieces onto nine skewers, alternating with onion, pepper and pineapple cubes.
- Sprinkle remaining tablespoon Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend on skewers.
- Grill or broil for 10 to 15 minutes or until pork is thoroughly cooked.