Skip to content
Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Broccoli gets a makeover with rice, cheese and sour cream. Warm up a cold winter night with this comfort food, hot from the oven to the table.
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cup cooked broccoli
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat canola oil in skillet. Add onion and sauté until tender.
- Spray 2-quart casserole with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine onion, seasoning, rice, cheese, sour cream and broccoli.
- Place in prepared casserole and bake uncovered for 25 minutes.