Skip to content
Broccoli Cauliflower Slaw Recipe
- This crunchy vegetable slaw is rich in flavor and bursting with a rainbow of colors and exceptional nutrition. Paired with homemade Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette, this salad shines with great taste.
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 minced small red onion
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 1/2 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- 1 1/4 cup small cauliflower florets
- Shred carrots, finely chop cabbage and chop parsley.
- In a large bowl, combine Original Blend with all remaining ingredients.
- Toss slaw with Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette (see related recipe link below).