Skip to content
Blue Ribbon Meatloaf Recipe
- Get no-fail meatloaf with this simple recipe. Oatmeal and diced potatoes add yummy substance while garlic and herb replace ketchup, giving a fresh take on this traditional dish.
Cook Time: 41 Minutes
- 1 medium tomato, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 8- x 4-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients, except tomatoes, in bowl and let rest 30 minutes.
- Pat into loaf pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with tomato slices and continue baking 20 minutes or until internal temperature is 160 degrees.
- Rest 15 minutes before removing from pan.