Blackened Caribbean Shrimp
- A wonderful blend of flavor brings this shrimp recipe to life. Pineapple, red onion and Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend combine deliciously.
- Cook Time: 26 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 2 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 lb extra-large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cup diced pineapple
- Combine shrimp, 2 tablespoons seasoning blend and vegetable oil in medium bowl and toss until evenly coated.
- Combine pineapple, red pepper, red onion and remaining seasoning in medium bowl.
- Thread shrimp on skewers.
- Grill or broil shrimp 6 minutes, turning once, or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve shrimp over pineapple salsa and garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.