Beer Lovers Chicken
- Grill tasty and juicy chicken breasts with a blend of beer and olive oil. Garnish your plate with seasoned grilled veggies for an amazing summertime meal.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 12 oz can beer
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 onions, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 plum tomato, blanched, peeled, seeds removed and cut into six wedges
- Preheat the grill or cast-iron grill plate.
- Marinate the chicken breasts in half the beer and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Toss onions and tomatoes with half the beer and 1 tablesoon each of olive oil and seasoning.
- Place on the grill and turn often until reduced in volume by half.
- Remove onions to a bowl and wipe the grill with an oiled cloth.
- Grill the chicken breasts on both sides until juices run clear, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Toss the reserved onion-tomato mix on top of the chicken for the last two minutes of grilling.
- Serve with onions under and on top of the chicken breasts.