BBQ Sirloin With Zesty Sauce
- A juicy barbecued steak is an all-time summer grilling favorite. Brush the steak on both sides with an easy and healthy barbecue sauce that's high in flavor and low in sodium, thanks to Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Cook Time: 14 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cup low-sodium ketchup
- 2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 6 6-oz. boneless, 1/2- to 3/4-thick top sirloin steaks, trimmed of fat
Whisk together seasoning, ketchup and red wine vinegar one hour before cooking steak.
- Set mixture aside.
- Preheat barbecue grill to medium high.
Brush both sides of steaks generously with sauce.
- Place steaks on grill, turning once while grilling.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes for medium rare, or 6 to 7 minutes for well done.
- Serve hot.